"Live out of your imagination, not your history."
Stephen Covey

04 August 2010

Menu Plan Wednesday?

Some plan is better than no plan, right? Our summer schedule has messed with my meal plans, and being out of our house for 2 weeks really got us out of the habit. So here's me trying to get back on track.

Wednesday
B: scramble, toast, coffee
L: chicken/cheese/tomato paninis, salad
D: quinoa/chicken salad, carrots, hummus
Prep: start sourdough mother again, start wheat berry sprouts

Thursday
B: yogurt, granola, coffee
L: leftover quinoa salad, carrots, hummus
D: quiche, toast
Prep: make quiche crust, feed sourdough, rinse sprouts, defrost steak

Friday
B: leftover quiche, toast, coffee
L: tomato/cheese/basil paninis, salad
D: dinner at neighbors
Prep: dry sprouts, make ice cream for dinner dessert, feed sourdough

Saturday
B: leftover quiche, toast, coffee
L: black bean/corn/zucchini quesadillas
D: steak, salad w/beets & chevre
Prep: feed sourdough

Sunday
B: scramble, toast, coffee
L: salad w/leftover steak
D: anniversary dinner out
Prep: bake bread, make next week's meal plan

1 comment:

  1. i wish you were my mom.. this sounds so delicious. i still stay with my mom and brother and sister and eating dinner consists of my mom asking my younger siblings where they would like her to buy them something to eat from. *she is a manager at a large store and is on her feet 10 hours a day so I understand she is tired* but to top things off they LAUGH at me when I bring home my healthier versions of food. they say its nasty before trying it as well. This was very inspiring. i pray my family desires to eat together and start cooking everynight!

    ReplyDelete