"Live out of your imagination, not your history."
Stephen Covey

23 January 2011

Paring Down - Week 3

Down to the wire this week! 4 1/2 hours to go and I just hit 100. This week I finished going through our room, and then focused on (but didn't finished) the study. This might be the room in our house with the most excess crap. It's truly ridiculous, like I was sorting through magazines that were 5-10 years old. And thanks to the mags, I hit 100 things in no time (which was good because it meant I got to share a bowl of Starbucks java chip ice cream sooner with my hubby). So this week I got rid of:

15 items of my clothing
33 of my books
3 more of Riley's books
49 magazines

Those items make a nice round 100 things for the week and 313 things total. 87 things to go (though I think the study will provide more than 87 opportunities to chuck stuff).

No comments:

Post a Comment