"Live out of your imagination, not your history."
Stephen Covey

08 March 2010

Spring Cleaning Challenge

Check out the Spring Cleaning Challenge at Nourishing Gourmet!

I'm not really one for contests and I certainly don't have extra time on my hands, but after doing last week's challenge - cleaning out my freezer and fridge - I felt refreshed and inspired. So I'm up for a new one.

I'm one of those people who, though I live if a pretty cluttered (even dirty...yikes!) house, I really am a highly organized person. It's just that if it can't be organized, it might as well be completely disorganized because nothing in the middle is good enough. Though this psychology makes sense to me, it's not something I'm very proud of.

So an organizing challenge is fun (yep, kind of a nerd that way). My fridge and freezer look so much better from last week's challenge (and that, of course, made me feel quite good), so I decided to go for this week's challenge too. And, we're in the middle of a pretty big food transition in our house (Weston A Price style), so my pantry's in need of a thorough cleaning anyway. Out with the old. In with the new.

No comments:

Post a Comment